Toulouse, Andorra, and Barcelona

Yesterday we had an 8 hour bus ride from Paris all the way to Toulouse in southern France. The bus trip was uneventful, but we arrived in Toulouse in the late afternoon. We walked through the city a bit as a group to the restaurant and after dinner had free time for the evening. Toulouse isn’t exactly a big tourist destination, but I walked around with a group to the old portion of the city. It was nice to be in a quieter, more peaceful city for a while after the intensity of Paris. 





This morning we drove from Toulouse first thing in the morning to Andorra, a small country in the mountains right between Spain and France. The mountains were beautiful, different from the Alps though, and still quite cold. When we arrived it rained the whole afternoon, so we could do very little. The country mostly thrives off of the tourism industry, especially in the winter with the skiing. At 14:30 we drove onward from Andorra to Barcelona. We arrived in the early evening, got checked into our hotel and took the subway to our restaurant. The food was great; it really tasted like summer food! After dinner we had free time until 23:30, but I came straight to the hotel with a few others because yesterday I had a sore throat, and I wanted to be sure that I got enough sleep so I would be ready to go for these next 3 days in Spain! Plus I got a chance to blog and upload a few pictures! I’ve taken 1000 pictures from this trip already…

Comments