Second Week of School


My second week of school has been going quite well! Each day I feel more at ease each day with my classmates and teachers, and I can understand more of it without straining to make out what everyone is saying! Although that has been a plus, the actual material I am having to learn is getting more difficult with each passing day. I am taking the equivalent of AP French V, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, and Precalculus or Calculus. My other classes include Latin and German (which I just read my own books in German instead), Religion, P.E., Music, English (my favorite!), History and Psychology.  It is a lot; I have 6 classes a day from 8:00 to 13:35 usually. I like that the school days themselves are shorter, but on the other hand the intensity is of a higher concentration. Literally. I am slowly learning vocabulary, dialect, grammar, and writing. I love it though. After school I go swimming everyday with the Knittelfeld swim team and now on Thursdays I have ballroom dancing lessons after practice which is SO awesome!!! I am stoked so see where school takes me this year!

Comments